- 1 large avocado
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1/2 cup cauliflower rice or frozen cauliflower florets
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- juice from half a lime
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 medjool date
- 1 teaspoon matcha powder
- pinch of salt
- optional: 1/2 cup of frozen kale
- optional: 1 scoop of protein powder
Place ingredients into blender, adding frozen fruit and ice last. Blend until creamy and smooth.
Add water a quarter-cup at a time if you want a thinner consistency. Serve immediately or store some in fridge for later. Salud!
Do you want to eat a more plant based diet — but don’t want to go all in?
Get on the waitlist for my new program, Part-Time Vegan — launching summer 2021.