Registration for Camp Kale is currently closed.
About Camp Kale
Camp Kale is a 21-day healthy lifestyle program designed to help you reconnect with your healthiest habits.
Camp Kale is different than a typical detox, cleanse, or diet.
For starters, it's a flexible program, intended to meet you wherever you are on your wellness journey.
That's why you can choose-your-own-adventure, selecting from levels of light, medium, or hardcore. The program is yours to modify.
Overall, Camp Kale is a guided kickstart for a healthier lifestyle. You'll receive daily nutrition guidance from me via email, personalized support as needed — and you'll learn about my tried-and-true blueprint for living the Camp Kale lifestyle during the program… and in the weeks and months ahead.
Camp Kale is intended to help you redefine your default setting to a healthier one so you can:
- Feel better
- Increase energy
- Reduce bloating and improve digestion
- Shed some excess weight and learn how to sustain weight loss or maintain a healthy weight
- Balance hormones
- Improve skin health
- And, most importantly, learn how to reduce risk for heart disease, diabetes, and cancer
What happens during Camp Kale?
Camp Kale is a 21-day health and nutrition kickstart program, where you receive daily emails that cover nutrition and holistic health guidance.
As part of the program, I also provide digital downloads such as the Camp Kale Cookbook to help support your experience. During Camp Kale, participants receive guidance, tips, and resources to help them:
- Prepare and enjoy delicious and healthy “real” food
- Drink less (if that is a goal)
- Cut back on sugar and refined carbs such as crackers and chips
- Take care of themselves with ample rest and restorative time
- Get back to regular exercise
- Figure out how to manage the ebb and flow of following a healthy diet that includes lots of fresh vegetables, fruit, beans and legumes, and whole grains
Through Camp Kale, you'll learn about the powerful practices, foods, and habits that can support your own personalized health transformation.
We'll also address the common challenges and barriers to living a healthy lifestyle, such as:
▪️Busy life and schedule
▪️Disruptions from travel and vacation
▪️ Lack of sleep and self-care
▪️ Adjusting to how healthier foods taste
▪️ How to survive Taco Tuesday without cheese, and other challenges
▪️ Anxiety around getting started
▪️ Resolving an unhealthy reward-based mindset