- ½ ripe banana
- 1 cup of plant-based, unsweetened milk (i.e. hemp)
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin spice blend (feel free to add more)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (whole)
- 1 tablespoon hemp seed
- 1 tablespoon flax seed (ground)
- ¼ cup raw walnuts
- To serve: maple syrup, to taste
Use a fork to mash the banana in the base of a 16-ounce mason jar. Then add the plant based milk and vanilla, and give it a stir. Next, add the oats, seeds, and pumpkin pie spice.
Give everything a good stir, screw on a lid, and put in the fridge overnight. In the morning, stir the mixture and add a splash more milk. It could be sweet enough for you already, or you can add a drizzle of maple syrup to taste. Garnish with the walnuts and fresh banana slices, and enjoy.
Tip: prep a few of these at once, and store in the fridge so you’ll have grab-and-go breakfasts for the week.
Remember to tag me on Instagram if you try the recipe.