- 1 1/2 cups of coconut water (or filtered water)
- 2-3 tablespoons of raw, unsweetened cacao powder (I use Portland-based Holy Kakow brand)
- 3 tablespoons of dried goji berries (easily found at Whole Foods and other natural markets)
- 2 tablespoons of chia seed (easily found at Whole Foods and other natural markets)
- 2 tablespoons of hemp seed (easily found at Whole Foods and other natural markets)
- 2 servings of your favorite plant based protein powder
- 2 handfuls of fresh spinach
- 1-2 tablespoons of raw almond butter
- 6-8 frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries
- OPTIONAL enhancement: 1 tablespoon of your favorite greens powder, optional (I use Vitamineral Green)
- OPTIONAL enhancement: 1 tablespoon pomegranate powder
- 1 cup of ice
Place ingredients into high speed blender, adding ice last.
Process until creamy and smooth. Serve immediately or store some in fridge for later. Salud!
Remember to tag me on Instagram if you try the recipe.