- 1 cup of organic, unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup of filtered water
- ½ zucchini, peeled and chopped or 1 romaine heart, chopped
- 6 tablespoons of hemp seed
- ¼ avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 medjool dates, pitted
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder (unsweetened)
- 1 banana, chopped and frozen
- ½ cup frozen cauliflower florets
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- OPTIONAL — 1/2 cup of ice for additional frostiness
Place ingredients into blender, adding frozen fruit and ice last.
Process until creamy and smooth. Add water a quarter-cup at a time if you want a thinner consistency. Serve immediately or store some in fridge for later. Salud!