- 1 cup coconut milk
- 4 ounces coconut water (my personal fave is Harmless Harvest, from the refrigerated section).
- 4 ounces filtered water
- A couple of huge handfuls of fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons toasted coconut
- 1 teaspoon matcha powder (available online, in tea shops and natural grocers)
- 1 1/2 bananas, frozen and in chunks
- OPTIONAL: a scoop of your favorite protein powder
- OPTIONAL: a cup of ice for additional frostiness
Place ingredients into a high-speed blender, adding frozen fruit and ice last.
Process until creamy and smooth. Add water a quarter-cup at a time if you want a thinner consistency.
Serve immediately or store some in the fridge for later. Salud!