- 2 cups filtered water
- ¼ cup hemp seed
- 2 tablespoons flax seed
- 2 medjool dates, soaked in water for about 5 minutes to soften
- 1 granny smith apple, chopped
- 1 orange, seeded and chopped
- 1 ½ cups frozen pineapple
- 1 cup frozen kale
- A small handful of parsley leaves
Add all of the ingredients to a high speed blender, adding the frozen fruit and ice last. Blend until smooth and creamy, using the blender tamping tool if necessary.
Serve, and garnish with a big pinch of hemp seeds if desired.