Makes about 3/4 cup.
- 3 tablespoons white miso
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- the juice from one lemon
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger (I use a microplane for this)
- Start with about 1/4 cup of filtered water (you can add more for a thinner consistency after the initial blend)
Add all of the ingredients to the blender.
Process until creamy and smooth. Add a bit more water if you want a thinner consistency.
This will keep in the fridge for about a week.
Need more ideas for tasty salads? Click on the button below and you’ll receive my “How to Love Salad” recipes mini-pack — and you’ll also receive my weekly email with recipes, lifestyle tips, and other “insider news” you won’t find on my blog or general website. The mini-pack includes recipes for:
- Balsamic Sherry Vinaigrette
- Ranch Style Tahini Dressing
- Spiced Seed Mix
Just click on the button below!