- 1 cup coconut water (such as Harmless Harvest from the refrigerated section — my fave!)
- 1 cup filtered water
- 2 cups baby spinach
- a few sprigs of fresh parsley
- 1 large grapefruit, peeled and seeded
- 1 orange, peeled and seeded
- 1 cup frozen banana chunks
- 1 cup frozen mango
- OPTIONAL: a few ice cubes
- GARNISH: a pinch or two of chia seeds
- NOTE: for additional sweetness, feel free to add a pitted medjool date or two
Add all of the ingredients to a high speed blender, adding the frozen fruit and ice last. Blend until smooth and creamy, using the blender tamping tool if necessary.
Serve, and garnish with a big pinch of chia seeds if desired.
Remember to tag me on Instagram if you try the recipe. I love seeing your kitchen creations!