- 2 tea bags: regular or decaf Earl Grey tea
- 1/2 teaspoon culinary (food grade) lavender
- 4 ounces plant-based milk, unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon coconut butter (coconut purée, not coconut oil)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A few drops of liquid stevia, to taste
- OPTIONAL: 1 drop food grade bergamot essential oil (i.e, DOterra brand)
Brew earl grey tea and lavender together in 8 ounces of hot water, and steep for 3 minutes (or according to tea instructions). In the meantime, heat the plant milk gently in a small pot.
After 3 minutes, remove tea bags and strain out the lavender.
Add the brewed tea, warmed plant milk, coconut butter, vanilla, and bergamot oil (if using) to the blender. Add 2-3 drops of stevia (you can always add more later). Blend until smooth and frothy.
Taste and add more stevia if desired. Pour into a mug and enjoy.
I hope you enjoy this recipe for the London Fog Latte.