- 8 ounces almond milk
- 4 ounces coconut milk (from the can; I prefer the lighter version)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened pumpkin puree (or add 2 for a more intense pumpkin flavor)
- 1 teaspoon blackstrap molasses
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup (or more, to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom
- OPTIONAL Superfood boost: add a packet of medicinal mushroom powder, such as Reishi from Four Sigmatic
Warm the almond and coconut milk over low heat to desired temperature.
Add the plant milks, along with the rest of the ingredients, to a blender. Process until creamy and smooth.
Pour into a mug and serve. If you have a milk frother, add a dollop of steamed almond milk on top, as well as a dash of cinnamon.