- 1 cup unsweetened plant milk (i.e., almond, hemp, soy, etc.)
- 1 cup coconut water (I like Harmless Harvest, which you can find in the refrigerated section)
- 2-3 leaves of dino kale (remove fibrous stems)
- ½ cucumber (seeded, peeled, and chopped)
- dash of vanilla extract
- 2 bananas, frozen and in chunks
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- a few fresh mint leaves
Add all of the ingredients to your blender.
Process until smoothie is creamy. Serve immediately, or store in an insulated mug and enjoy as a breakfast or snack to-go. If you have busy mornings, you can also make the smoothie the night before, and store it in an airtight container overnight.