- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 banana, ripe
- 1/3 cup unsweetened plant milk
- 1 TB coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons white chocolate chips, plus extra to scatter over the top
- 1 tablespoon chopped macadamia nuts
- OPTIONAL: 1 tablespoon toasted coconut, for garnish
Preheat your oven to 350F and grease two small ramekins with cooking spray.
In a small blender or food processor, blend all of the ingredients except the white chocolate until smooth.
Pour the mixture into each ramekin, dividing evenly.
Top the batter with the white chocolate chips and the macadamia nuts, then bake at 350F for 18-22 minutes.
Let cool for 5 minutes and then eat immediately. Garnish with toasted coconut if desired.
Want to eat more plant based, but not ready to go all in?