- 1 cup of unsweetened coconut milk (light or full fat)
- 1 cup of coconut water (i.e., Harmless Harvest). You can also substitute with regular filtered water.
- A few leaves of Lacinato kale, or a mixture of kale and spinach
- 2 cups frozen mango chunks
- A squeeze of fresh lime
- OPTIONAL — 1/2 a banana, frozen and in chunks (for additional sweetness)
- OPTIONAL — a scoop of your favorite rice or pea protein powder
- OPTIONAL — 1/2 cup of ice (for frosty texture)
- OPTIONAL — garnish with a sprinkle of chia seeds
Place ingredients into a high-speed blender, adding frozen fruit and ice last.
Blend until creamy and smooth. Add water a quarter-cup at a time if you want a thinner consistency.
Serve immediately or store some in the fridge for later. Salud!
This recipe was featured on the More Good Day Oregon show on Fox-12 Oregon.