- 1/2 teaspoon powdered chai spice (ie., Blue Lotus Rooibos Masala Chai)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla powder or a dash of vanilla extract
- 1 packet lion's mane extract powder (I like to use the packets from Four Sigmatic, available at natural grocers and on Amazon)
- 1/2 teaspoon astragalus powder (I like Sun Potion brand available on Amazon)
- OPTIONAL: Another adaptogen I often add would be mucuna pruriens powder (Sun Potion brand available on Amazon)
- 1 tablespoon of coconut butter
- About 4 ounces near boiling water
- About 12 ounces nut milk, heated in a small pot or in an electric milk frother
- OPTIONAL: 2-3 drops of stevia if desired
Add the astragalus and mushroom powder, vanilla, and coconut butter to a large mug. Add the hot water, and whisk until the coconut butter is melted, and the mixture is smooth.
Top with warmed nut milk and whisk again. Add a couple drops of stevia if desired and enjoy.