- 1/2 cup of raw cashews (soaked overnight, then drained and rinsed)
- 2 cups of filtered water
- 1/4 cup of medjool dates (soak for a few minutes in warm water if they're tough or dry)
- 2 cups of frozen banana, sliced or in chunks
- 1 cup coconut water, frozen into ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of whole chia seed
- 2 tablespoons of ground flax seed
Place ingredients into blender, adding frozen fruit and ice last.
Process until creamy and smooth.
Add water a quarter-cup at a time if you want a thinner consistency. Serve immediately or store some in fridge for later. Salud!
Remember to tag me on Instagram if you try the recipe. I’d love to know how you like it!