- 1/3 cup muesli (feel free to substitute with rolled oats, if desired)
- 1 tablespoon whole chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon of your favorite plant based protein powder (I like Vega Protein Smoothie Powder, vanilla flavor). *Note: Many protein powders include stevia as a sweetener. If so, you probably won't need any additional sweetener.
- 1/4 cup plain and unsweetened plant-based yogurt (I like to use cashew or almond milk based yogurt)
- 1/2 cup plant based milk, unsweetened
- dash of vanilla extract
- To serve: add a handful of fresh berries
- A drizzle of honey or maple syrup, if desired
Add the muesli, protein powder, and chia seed to a pint sized mason jar. Stir.
Then, add the yogurt, plant milk, and vanilla. Stir well until everything is incorporated.
Screw on a lid, and store in the refrigerator overnight. In the morning, add your berries on top and a splash of plant milk, if desired. If you used protein powder without sweetener (or stevia), drizzle with a teaspoon or two of honey or maple syrup.