- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup filtered water
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened almond butter
- 1 tablespoon blackstrap molasses
- 1 cup of pure pumpkin puree (unsweetened)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower florets
- 1 frozen banana
- optional — a pinch of cayenne for some heat
Place ingredients into blender, adding frozen fruit (and cauliflower) and ice last.
Process until creamy and smooth. Add water a quarter-cup at a time if you want a thinner consistency.
Serve immediately or store some in fridge for later. Salud!
Need some more ideas and recipes?
Just follow the link below, and you’ll get instant access to 3 of my most popular kale recipes:
- The Easy-on-the-Green Smoothie (low “green” intensity)
- Nacho Cheese Kale Chips (medium intensity)
- Massaged Kale Salad (high — for kale lovers)
The recipes offer a variety of kale “intensity” — a tasty smoothie for beginners, kale chips for intermediate veggie eaters, and a kale salad for the advanced veggie eaters. Enjoy!