- 1 cup canned coconut milk (light)
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 1/2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 teaspoon pure rose water (unsweetened, made with just roses and water (no sweeteners or artificial colors). I love the Myouné brand.
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seed
- Garnish: 1 tablespoon crushed, dried organic rose petals *make sure they're food-grade.
- OPTIONAL SUPERFOOD BOOST: 1/4 teaspoon schisandra berry or camu camu powder, and/or 2 tablespoons dried goji berries
Place ingredients into blender, adding frozen fruit and ice last.
Blend until creamy and smooth.
Add water a quarter-cup at a time if you want a thinner consistency. Serve immediately or store some in fridge for later. Salud!
Remember to tag me on Instagram if you try the recipe.
I’d love to know how you like it!