Makes about 2 cups
- 1 organic cucumber, peeled and seeded
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup fresh green beans, ends trimmed and chopped
- 1 apple, cored, seeded and chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- OPTIONAL: 1/2 cup wild blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- A splash of water to keep things going in the food processor
Add all ingredients to the bowl of the food processor. Process until mixture forms a rough paste, pausing to scrape down the sides as necessary. If necessary, add a little water to help the blending process.
Spoon into an airtight container and store mixture in the refrigerator. Use within 4-5 days, or freeze the mixture in an ice cube tray for individual portions.
I hope you enjoy this recipe for the Green Blend for Dogs.