- 8 ounces coconut water (i.e. Harmless Harvest brand; look for it in the refrigerated beverages)
- 4 ounces cold-pressed carrot juice (or water). If you have a high-speed blender, you could also use 1/4 cup of chopped carrots.
- 4 ounces filtered water
- 1 teaspoon grated or minced ginger root
- 2 small oranges, peeled and seeded
- juice from ½ of a lime
- 2 tablespoons of whole chia seed
- 2 cups frozen pineapple
- OPTIONAL: 1 drop *edible* lemon essential oil (i.e., DOterra brand)
- GARNISH: toasted coconut flakes
Place ingredients into blender, adding frozen fruit and ice last.
Process until creamy and smooth. Add water a quarter-cup at a time if you want a thinner consistency. Add garnish, if using, and serve immediately. Or store some in fridge for later. Salud!