- 8 ounces hemp milk (or your milk of choice), heated gently until hot but not boiling
- 4 ounces filtered water, hot but not boiling
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cacao powder
- 2 medjool dates, pits removed
- a dash of vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- a pinch of sea salt
- 1 dropperful CBD oil or tincture (consult product packaging for dosage recommendations)
Add all ingredients to a high speed blender. Place hand on the blender lid to keep it in place while blending hot liquids. Process until creamy and smooth.
Pour into a mug and enjoy.
Remember to tag me on Instagram if you try the recipe.