- 1 cup organic light coconut milk
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1/4 cup of hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 banana, chopped and frozen
- 1 ½ cups frozen organic strawberries
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cacao powder or nibs
- 2 tablespoons goji berries
Place ingredients into blender, adding frozen fruit and ice last. Process until creamy and smooth. Add water a quarter-cup at a time if you want a thinner consistency.
Serve immediately or store some in the fridge for later. Salud!
If you enjoyed this Superberry Cacao Smoothie recipe, check out my other healthy smoothie recipes for the Lavender Smoothie, Kale-icious Smoothie, Raspberry Rose Smoothie, and more.