- 1 cup coconut water, unsweetened
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt, unsweetened
- 2 tablespoons chia seed
- 1-2 handfuls of spinach
- 2 medjool dates, pits removed
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1/2 banana, frozen
- A squeeze of lime juice
- Optional: 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
Add all of the ingredients to a high speed blender, adding the frozen fruit and ice last. Blend until smooth and creamy, using the blender's tamping tool if necessary.
Serve, and garnish with a big pinch of chia seeds, if desired.
Bonus! Get your free Healthy Meal Planning and Prep Guide
Life is busy, and weekends can be super busy, whether you’re doing errands, having fun, or dedicating your entire weekend to youth sports LOL.
However, if you make the time for meal prep, you won’t regret it. Especially when you realize it takes you only 15 minutes to make dinner during the week, instead of the usual 30-60.
Here’s even more good news: I created a new freebie for you! It’s my downloadable and totally printable Healthy Meal Prep Guide.
Inside, you’ll find more details about my approach, as well as:
- Shopping and meal prep strategies.
- A blank meal planning template.
- Sample meal plans.
- Downloadable and printable shopping list.
- Weekend prep session checklist.
Ready to download the guide?