- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup filtered water
- 2 handfuls of baby or regular spinach
- 1 cup fresh papaya — cut in half, remove seeds, peel, and chop
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- a squeeze of fresh lime
- 2 medjool dates
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- OPTIONAL: 1/2 cup of ice for added frosty texture
- Garnish with a lime "wheel"
Place ingredients into high-speed blender, adding frozen fruit and ice last.
Process until creamy and smooth. Add water a quarter-cup at a time if you want a thinner consistency. Serve immediately or store some in fridge for later. Salud!