- 12 ounces coconut milk (from the can)
- 1 vanilla bean (split open the bean lengthwise and scrape out the seeds and residue. Discard the pods afterward.). Or, you can use 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- the juice from half a lemon
- 1 teaspoon of Blue Majik powder (Start small. You can add more as you grow accustomed to the flavor.)
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- OPTIONAL SUPERFOOD BOOST: 1 serving cordyceps medicinal mushroom powder (I like the Four Sigmatics brand)
- GARNISH IDEAS: edible flowers such as lavender buds, rose petals, or calendula petals. You can also use beet powder, or process freeze-dried strawberries in a spice grinder to make a red powder.
Gently heat the coconut milk in a small pot. Heat until warm, but not boiling.
Once warmed, pour the coconut milk into the blender. Add the rest of the ingredients and process until smooth. Tip: keep your hand on the lid to make sure the heat doesn't cause the top to pop off.
Pour into your favorite mug and garnish with sprinkles or flowers of choice. Salud!