Makes about a cup.
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup plant-based mayonnaise such as Vegenaise
- juice from 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon of lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon tamari
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- 1 cup total of mixed herbs: chopped parsley, dill and scallions.
- sea salt and ground pepper, to taste
- additional water, if needed
Place all of the ingredients — except for the fresh herbs — into a small bowl. Whisk until ingredients are combined. Add water a tablespoon at a time for desired consistency.
Taste and adjust for seasonings with salt and pepper. Fold in the herbs.
Dress salad greens, or drizzle over roasted vegetables, baked potato, or "bowls." The leftover dressing should keep in the fridge for 3-4 days.