- Prep ahead: you'll need about 4 cups of watermelon chunks (seedless). Freeze for 4 hours, or overnight (see below).
- ½ cup cucumber: skinned, seeded and chopped
- juice from 1 lime (about 2 tablespoons)
- ¾ cup coconut water (I like Harmless Harvest the best)
- 8-10 fresh mint leaves
- Optional: add one ounce of tart cherry juice concentrate (Such as Michelle's Miracle/Cherry Works Tart Cherry Concentrate)
- Optional: sweeten to taste with a teaspoon of honey or maple syrup
- a pinch of Himalayan pink salt
Prep ahead: cube the watermelon and put into a ziplock bag. Freeze in a single layer, so the chunks don't stick together. Freeze for about 4 hours, or overnight.
Add the frozen watermelon, lime juice, coconut water, salt — and tart cherry concentrate, if using — to the blender. Process until smooth. Add a bit more water or coconut water as needed.
Then, blend in the mint until incorporated.
Pour into glasses and garnish with mint. Serve.