- For Fiber: 1 ½ cups blackberries, frozen
- Also for Fiber: ½ cucumber, peeled and chopped
- For Protein: 6 tablespoons of hemp seed or organic, plant-based protein powder of choice
- For Healthy Fats: 1/2 avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup organic, unsweetened almond milk (or water)
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1/2 banana, frozen
- a few sprigs of fresh mint
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of ice, optional
Place ingredients into blender, adding frozen fruit and ice last.
Process until creamy and smooth. Add water a quarter-cup at a time if you want a thinner consistency.
Serve immediately or store some in fridge for later. Salud!