Makes about a cup.
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- about ¼ cup vinegar of choice: apple cider, balsamic, sherry, fig, or Banyuls — add to the lemon juice until you have 1/3 cup of liquid total
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- a few grinds of black pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon honey (or 2 drops of liquid stevia)
- 2/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil
In a small bowl, whisk ingredients well. Or, pour all ingredients into a glass mason jar with a tight lid and shake vigorously.
Pour into a glass bottle or mason jar and keep for a week in the fridge.