Makes 1/3 cup.
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 2 teaspoons dried garlic flakes
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Optional: 1 teaspoon sea salt (omit if you have high blood pressure)
Add everything into a small bowl. Mix with a spoon until everything is incorporated evenly.
Transfer to an airtight jar or spice shaker. To use, sprinkle on raw veggies or cubed potatoes before roasting. Or, shake over anything that needs a flavor boost: salads, soups, hummus, popcorn — feel free to get creative!
Remember to tag me on Instagram if you try the recipe.