- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup unsweetened plant milk of choice
- 1/4 cup plant based yogurt, unsweetened. My fave is Coyo coconut yogurt.
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- Dash of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup (optional) — or more, to taste
- A handful of fresh berries
- Garnish: coconut flakes and/or bee pollen
Mix all of the ingredients (except for the berries and garnishes of choice) together in a small bowl. Stir well, and then divide the mixture between two small bowls or mason jars. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
The next morning, remove from the fridge. Add a handful of fresh berries on top, and any other garnishes that sound tasty. Enjoy with a little drizzle of additional maple syrup and a shake of cinnamon.
A blank meal planning template.
Sample meal plans.
Downloadable and printable shopping list.
Weekend prep session checklist.
Ready to download the guide? Great!