I've been hearing from a lot of folks who are eager to sign up for Fall Training Camp and get their health back on track — but aren't sure which program to choose. Here's a quick Q&A to help you figure out which package might work best for you:
Q: What is Fall Training Camp?
A: FTC is designed to get your health back on track for the winter months. FTC is an online course that features individual nutrition, lifestyle and Pilates coaching. It’s like joining a group at a health club, but better. It’s better because you can access all the program materials and interact with the FTC community via your computer, phone, iPad or tablet — and do the exercises to fit your schedule.
Q: When is Fall Training Camp?
A: TA: 28 days. It starts on September 29 and ends October 27, 2014. It’s basically one month dedicated to jump start you for a more healthier, more energetic you.
Q: What do I receive as a Fall Training Camp participant?
A. Fall Training Camp — whether you participate in Portland, Miami or online only — includes the following:
- Pre-Camp Guidebook – you’ll receive, via email, an eBook (PDF format) that shows you how to prep your pantry and make other preparations for Fall Training Camp.
- Weekly Meal Plans and Featured Recipes – these will also be sent directly to your email inbox.
- Daily Email: Each day throughout the program, we’ll send a special email to your inbox featuring the day’s nutrition focus and lifestyle tips.
- Pilates in the Grove’s Home Exercise Program (video): This consists of functional training and cardio exercises you can do on your own at home — once a week, we’ll include a link to a video demonstration, and each of the daily emails will include a description for an additional exercise.
- Weekly Conference Calls for Q&A and Additional Support: each week, we’ll host a live Q&A to lend support. We’ll also provide a recording of the call in case you have to miss it.
- Access to our Private Facebook Group — this is a great place to ask questions and exchange support with fellow participants.
Q: How are the course materials delivered?
A: Fall Training Camp will be delivered directly to your email inbox. Each day throughout the program, you'll receive an email that covers that day's nutrition and lifestyle topics. The emails will also include links so you can download FTC recipes, as well as access Pilates workouts you can do in the comfort of your own home. Fall Training Camp also offers group coaching and support via weekly conference calls and access to a private Facebook group for FTC participants.
Q: What if I have questions about recipes, workouts, etc.?
A: The weekly conference calls will be a great place to ask questions and receive extra support. Plus, you're encouraged to post questions or comments on the group's private Facebook page, which will be monitored daily.
Q: Are there bonuses?
A: Absolutely! There are some in-person bonuses that you can take advantage of depending on your location. The FTC founders — Christa and me — are located in Miami, FL and Portland, OR — and if you’re in either city, you can take advantage of these special perks. You can read more about it under “Packages and Pricing” (below).
Q: What is the Early Bird offer?
A: This is being offered to the first 10 people who sign up for the “In-Person/Portland” package by midnight tonight. The early birds will receive an additional 30 minutes of private nutrition coaching session with me (for a total of 60 minutes, either as one session or (2) 30-minute sessions — your choice!).
Q: What is the Early Bird offer?
A: This is being offered to the first 10 people who sign up for the “In-Person/Portland” package by this Friday, September 19. The early birds will receive an additional 30 minutes of private nutrition coaching session with me (for a total of 60 minutes, either as one session or (2) 30-minute sessions — your choice!).
Packages and Pricing
- In Person — Miami, FL ($199): This option includes the full program materials (described above), AND: invitation to our live kick-off event on Saturday, September 27; (1) 60-minute private Pilates training session; and (1) 30-minute 1-on-1 nutrition coaching session (a limited number of in-person sessions are available in Miami; coaching sessions are also available via Skype).
- In Person — Portland, OR ($199): This option includes the full program materials (described above), AND: invitation to pre-program Orientation and Grocery Store Tour (date TBD); (1) 30-minute 1-on-1 nutrition coaching session (in person or via phone/Skype); and access to a special 60-minute Pilates video workout.
- Digital Only — ($89): This option includes the full program materials (described above) and access to the weekly conference calls and private Facebook group. This package does NOT include 1-on-1 nutrition coaching or private Pilates instruction.
To register now, just click on the link above and select the option you want (Miami, Portland or Digital) under the drop-down menu for “Which Contract or Package would you like?”