Today, I started a new series on Facebook Live to cover one of the biggest mistakes I see when people are trying to get healthier dinners on the table more consistently.
This issue is so common — and it's easy to understand why.
You may even be struggling with that issue, especially if you're:
- Strapped for time.
- Too tired to cook at the end of a long Zoom/homeschool/remote school day.
- Stressed out — takeout-and-Cobra-Kai seems easier.
- Cooking 2 different meals to accommodate family members with dietary preferences.
For example, take this DM I got on Instagram:
“The amount of work it takes after taking care of 2 small children, homeschooling, going to school (getting my Bachelor's degree), making home-cooked breakfast and lunch. By the time dinner comes around, I have zero f$%ks to give.”
Zero $%*&s to give.
I've been there. And I know you probably have too.
Meal prep can be challenging for lots of people in good times, but during this pandemic…. it's a lot!
Facebook Live Series
So that's why I've started a new series of Facebook Live sessions that'll address the root problem of why it's so hard to get dinner on the table — and what you can do to make the whole process easier and faster.
Throughout this series of Facebook Live sessions, I'll cover how to:
- Get more organized.
- Reduce overwhelm.
- Save meal prep time on busy weeknights.
- Save money on groceries.
- Minimize food waste.
Here's the recording for the first class in this series.
Oh, and I also have an audio version you can listen to — on the audio player below!
Join me live for Parts 2 and 3
To join me live for the next session, just head over to Facebook and “like” my page. That way, you'll be notified about future live sessions.
- Part 2 – How to Create an Effective Meal Prep Plan: Thursday, October 8 at 12pm PT / 3pm ET.
- Part 3 – How to Execute Your Plan and Get Dinner on the Table More Quickly: Monday, October 12 at 9am PT/12pm ET.
Hope to see you on my one of my Facebook live sessions sometime!