I see you.
You’re trying to tap the brakes on an indulgent summer full of parties, barbecues, vacation, or lazy rosé-all-day weekends.
Sure, there’s still some summer left — and you’re going to enjoy yourself.
But you also have an eye on fall, and getting back to your healthier habits once summer party season is officially over.
So here’s what we’re going to do…
One of the best ways to start feeling better — and reduce bloating — is to avoid dairy, either by eliminating it completely or making it only an occasional thing. Such as once a week.
Most of my clients feel much better once they ditch the dairy. Their skin clears up, and their belly starts to feel flatter. In addition, eliminating dairy can reduce risk for prostate, ovarian, and breast cancer — always a good thing!
Plant based milk is a wonderful substitute for cow’s milk, and it’s super easy to make at home. You could use soaked almonds or other nuts, but you can also take a shortcut and use your favorite nut butter. No soaking or straining required!
Use this easy and simple nut milk in smoothies, over cereal or oats, or straight up. It’s that delicious!
Ready to get started? Cool! Just click on the green box at the end of this post.
Need more support after a wild-and-crazy summer?
Transitioning to plant based milk is simply one of the tools you can use to cleanse and balance your body after an indulgent phase.
For a serious reboot, however, you’re going to need to add a few more tools, practices, and recipes to the mix.
If you’re looking for additional guidance and support for a healthier fall, consider signing up for my next group program, Camp Kale.
What the heck is Camp Kale?
Camp Kale is a 21-day healthy lifestyle program designed to help you reconnect with your healthiest habits, and re-balance the body after a loooooong indulgent summer.
Camp Kale is different than a typical detox, cleanse, or diet.
For starters, this is a flexible program, intended to meet you wherever you are on your wellness journey.
That’s why you can choose-your-own-adventure, selecting from levels of light, medium, or hardcore.
The program is yours to modify, whether you want to cut back on refined sugar, eat healthier, drink less, lose some weight… or all of the above!
Overall, Camp Kale is a guided kickstart for a healthier lifestyle. You’ll receive daily nutrition guidance, personalized support, and my tried-and-true blueprint for living the Camp Kale lifestyle during the program… and in the weeks and months ahead.
Here’s what Camp Kale includes:
Camp Kale includes plenty of nutrition guidance, recipes, and personalized support to help you with a successful health kickstart:
- Camp Kale Resource Guide (PDF): Detailed instructions on how to set yourself up for an enjoyable and successful experience.
- Camp Kale Cookbook (PDF): More than 70 plant-inspired recipes for yummy smoothies + breakfast fare, salads, hearty entrees, snacks, and sauces.
- Camp Kale Day Planner + Journal (PDF): Gain clarity and focus for your goals with this handy tool.
- Weekly Meal Plans: I’ll provide a sample meal plan, as well as a blank template if you want to mix-and-match the recipes.
- Shopping Lists: Grocery shopping is a snap with our handy master shopping list.
- Daily Email Coaching: Each weekday, you’ll receive a special email providing healthy nutrition and lifestyle guidance.
- Audio Recordings: These are audio versions of the daily coaching emails. Super convenient for listening while driving, etc.
- Meditation Audios: Get grounded with special meditation audio recordings.
- Private 1-on-1 Coaching via Phone/Skype: This is your opportunity to ask questions or get personalized guidance. These complimentary sessions are 15-minutes, and can be easily booked online.
- Private Email Support: Don’t feel like asking your question in person? No problem. Shoot me an email anytime during the program.