Thanks for signing up for the One Day Detox!
Now that you’re on my list, you’ll receive special recipes, lifestyle tips or other insider news I don’t post on my general website. If you ever feel like unsubscribing, you can do that here.
One Day Detox: How it Works
In addition to enjoying the One Day Detox’s simple, delicious recipes, you’ll also want to:
- Go to bed early the night before— even ridiculously early if you can.
- Stay hydrated — with plenty of filtered water, and by eating foods that have a high water content (i.e. vegetables).
- Get some gentle to moderate exercise — walking up some hills out in the fresh air can work wonders.
- Eat extra veggies — the fiber and antioxidants will help flush toxins out of your body and help boost your immune system.
- Avoid — Refined carbs (flour products such as crackers, bread, etc — gluten free or otherwise), sugar, sweeteners, fried food, and alcohol.
I hope you enjoy these recipes — please let me know how they work for you. You can email me anytime at . I’d love to hear from you!