When you see a seasonal salad on the menu, do you get heart-eyes? 😍
Well then I've got the salad for you: BEET BLISS SALAD!
This seasonal salad celebrates fall flavors, and gives it a fun twist with a Ginger Miso Dressing.
And, the salad comes together really quickly if you fire up the oven on the weekend and pre-roast the beets and sweet potatoes.
In fact, I always roast extra sweet potatoes anyway, so I'll have them for quick harvest bowls or other salads.
This healthy salad includes:
- Beets: high in disease-fighting antioxidants
- Beets also contain nitrates, which can help open blood vessels and support a healthy blood pressure
- Quinoa: high in fiber and rich in protein
- Sweet potatoes: high in betacarotene for healthy eyes, skin and hair
- Walnuts: can help lower cholesterol, especially LDL
So how does this Beet Bliss Salad sound — want to give this fun seasonal salad a try?
Want more recipes and cooking videos?
Get on the waitlist for my monthly membership…
This recipe was actually featured in my paid membership, More Veggies Less Meat, last month.
Each month, I provide new recipes and step-by-step cooking videos to help people learn more about healthy cooking and add more recipes to their rotation.
If you could use some more support for your healthy cooking game, sign up for the waitlist and I'll let you know when enrollment opens.